- Lipid from oleaginous microorganism for biodiesel production
- Biorenewable energy
- Polburee, P., T. Ohashi, Y. Tsai, T. Sumyai, N. Lertwattanasakul, S. Limtong and K. Fujiyama. (2018). Molecular cloning and overexpression of DGA1, an acyl-CoA dependent diacylglycerol acyltransferase, in the oleaginous yeast Rhodosporidiobolus fluvialis DMKU-RK253. Microbiology. 164:1–10.
- Polburee, P., N. Lertwattanasakul, P. Limtong, M. Groenewald, and S. Limtong. (2017). Nakazawaea todaengensis f.a., sp. nov., a novel yeast isolated from a peat swamp forest in Thailand. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. Jul;67(7):2377-2382.
- Limtong, S, P. Polburee, T, Chamnanpa and P. Limtong. (2017). Meira siamensis f.a., sp. nov., a novel anamorphic ustilaginomycetous yeast species isolated from the vetiver grass phylloplane in Thailand. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. Jul;67(7):2418-2422.
- Tsai, Y.-Y., T. Ohashi, T. Kanazawa, P. Polburee, R. Misaki, S. Limtong and K. Fujiyama. (2017). Development of a sufficient and effective procedure for transformation of an oleaginous yeast, Rhodosporidiumtoruloides DMKU-TK16. Current Genetics. Curr Genet. 63:359–371.
- Polburee, P., W. Yongmanitchai, K. Honda, T. Ohashi, T. Yoshida, K. Fujiyama and S. Limtong. (2016). Lipid production from biodiesel-derived crude glycerol by Rhodosporidium fluviale DMKU-RK253 using temperature shift with high cell density. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 112: 208–218.
- Polbureea, P., W. Yongmanitchaia, N. Lertwattanasakula, T. Ohashic, K. Fujiyama and S. Limtong. (2015). Characterization of oleaginous yeasts accumulating high levels of lipid when cultivated in glycerol and their potential for lipid production from biodiesel-derived crude glycerol. Fungal Biology. 119: 1194-1204.
- Polburee P., W. Yongmanitchai, T. Ohashi, K. Fujiyama and S. Limtong. (2014). Barnettozyma siamensis f.a., sp. nov., a novel lipid accumulating ascomycete yeast species isolated in Thailand. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 64: 3053-3057.
- Polburee, P., W. Yongmanitchai, T. Ohashi, T. Yoshida, K. Fujiyama, S. Limtong. (2017). Lipid production for biodiesel from crude glycerol by oleaginous yeast, Rhodosporidium fluviale DMKU-RK253 using two-stage fermentation with temperature shift. National Environmental Conference and 6th International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Science, and Management, The Twin Towers Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 32nd International Specialized Symposium on Yeasts Congress (2015) Yeasts biodiversity and biotechnology in the twenty-first century. Hotel Giò-Perugia Congress Centre, Perugia, Italy
- The Young Scientist Seminar (2015) Organize by Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University, Thailand and Applied Chemistry and Biochemical Engineering Shizuoka University, Japan. Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The RGJ Seminar Series LXXXVIII (2012) Microbial Resources: Their Biodiversity and Utilization. Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The Young scientist Seminar (2012) Bioresources: Potential & Applications. The framework of the JSPS Asian Core Program (2009 -2013). Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology, Hanoi, Vietnam
- The 7th Young Scientists Seminar (2012) Asian Core Program, Graduate school, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The Young Scientist Seminar (2012) Bioresources: Their Potentials & Applications. The Asian Core program (2009 -2013). Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The 5th Young Scientists Seminar (2011) Asian Core Program, Yamaguchi University, Yamaguchi, Japan
- The 4th Young Scientists Seminar (2011) Asian Core Program, Graduate school, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand